We’ve been serving Arkansas and beyond since 1984.

Whether you’re purchasing supplies for yourself, a loved one, or a client, you can be sure you’ll be taken care of and treated with respect. That’s the Finnegan way.


These are a few of the home medical supply questions we’re often asked.

Call us at 1-888-789-6600 if you have more.

Why should I use Finnegan?

Finnegan is family owned and operated by Arkansas pharmacists and has been serving the state since 1984. Thousands of Arkansans are happy with our service. We have free shipping statewide through UPS, FedEx, and USPS.  Still unsure? Call us today for free samples.

What about out-of-pocket costs?

We take Medicaid, Medicare and most private insurance. Call us today to find out what your provider will cover. Many items are covered 100 percent, without a copay. Even Medicare will cover 80% of eligible items leaving patients with only a 20% copay that secondary insurance may pick up.

What if I don’t have insurance?

No problem. We still offer great prices. Call today and see how much you can save. Or, you can visit our separate, sister company Finnegan Medical Supply and purchase “cash” supplies with a credit card. If you pay yourself, you will never have to worry about brand, size, capacity, or usage AND Finnegan Medical Supply SHIPS FREE to the Continental USA.

What can I do if I’m not getting enough supplies every month?

Ask about receiving an extension of benefits for incontinence supplies. We also do Medicaid waiver bids but only a Waiver Caseworker may request these. Extension of Benefits are only available for certain medical supplies.

"My Finnegan rep was very sincere in providing me with help for my mom. He stayed on the phone until the job was done. Very good job."

Patient Cave City, AR Patient Cave City, AR

"Very helpful. Even showed me a way to get the items cheaper. Delivery was quick, too."

Patient Sherwood, AR Patient Sherwood, AR

"My Grammy loves her new walker skis! She was so excited to throw away the old tennis balls she had. Thank you!"

Family Caregiver Little Rock, AR Family Caregiver Little Rock, AR