Medical Billing Specialist
Candidates would be responsible for the following:
- Initial Claims Submission to all Insurance Carriers
- Follow-up and collections on underpaid or rejected claims.
- Responsible for reviewing and processing correspondence from patients and insurance carriers.
- Denial Management and Appeal Filing
- Customer Service
- EOB Processing
- Candidates must possess strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Prior working knowledge of medical claims is required (Medicare, Medicaid, and/or Commercial Insurance). *Please only apply if you have prior claims billing experience at least 2+ years
- Must have knowledge of ICD 10, CPT codes, have an understanding of how insurance carriers work, and ability to perform various billing functions.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Dedication to excellent customer service
Salary: Starting at $20+ Hourly depending on experience
We currently offer competitive salary and benefits including health insurance stipend and profit sharing for our full-time employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Little Rock, AR 72207: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Medical billing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
If you’re interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Resume – Medical Billing Specialist”.